RELATED: Rewrite the Future of Work with Adam Grant is hosted by Grammarly; this recorded webinar originally aired on June 7 at 11 a.m. PST. Tune into this free HR webinar with Adam Grant as he shares ways to Think Again and build a learning organization that challenges the status quo. You won’t want to miss Grant’s eye-opening evidence and entertaining delivery.
The free HR webinar "Building thriving workplaces" originally aired on March 23, 2022, at 3-4 PM EST and featured Adam Grant and Scott Galloway. While section4 has tweeted that they won't make a recording available, you can check out free upcoming webinars here.
- Adam Grant: Bestselling author, Wharton professor, and host of the podcast WorkLife (more)
- Scott Galloway: Section4 founder, NYU Stern professor, and entrepreneur (more)
Great talent is essential to the success of a business, and the market has never been hotter. In the wake of the Great Resignation, organizations are competing ferociously to attract, hire, and retain top performers. Join our fireside chat with NYU Stern Professor Scott Galloway and Wharton Professor and bestselling author Adam Grant, where they'll discuss and debate:
- What's behind the Great Resignation, and where are we in its trajectory?
- What does it take to bring a workforce from languishing to thriving?
- What is the secret recipe to a winning workplace?
Tune in for an in-depth conversation you won't want to miss.