This takes place on ⏰ September 27th Europe Session - October 12th Americas Session
When Agile teams can’t meet in person, they meet in an online whiteboard tool like Miro. Miro is a good tool for Agile teams to replicate face-to-face collaboration, put ideas into action, and visualize projects and dependencies all in one platform.
Join their experts in a free 60-minute session as they walks through how to enhance (or implement) Agile for your teams.
In this live product training, you'll learn how to:
- Set a strong foundation for getting work done and make adjustments on the fly to stay aligned and on track.
- Plan for asynchronous success and make the most of precious face time.
- Drive change at your organization by turning feedback into tangible action items and next steps.
- Jennifer Clark, Customer Education Manager
- Jovonee King, Customer Education Facilitator
- Jason G'Sell, Customer Education Sr. Facilitator
They offer real-time captions through Zoom for our live training events. Anyone who registers will also receive an email about 24 hours after the event with a captioned recording and our presentation board.