This webinar is for you if you:
- Are looking into measuring Candidate Experience but not sure where to start or what the best way to go about it is
- Are already measuring Candidate Experience but not in a structured way, for instance with Google Forms
- Are already measuring Candidate Experience with an ATS built-in solution but not happy with the insights
- Want to measure Candidate Experience beyond Candidate NPS and get more granular insights
- Want to learn how you can gain deeper insights from your raw and unstructured Candidate Experience data
Click here to watch this webinar on-demand
Candidate Experience is on the minds of many modern recruitment teams. Organizations worldwide are trying to understand how to deliver the best possible experiences to their candidates. Candidates are a gold mine of information, but how do you mine this data and turn it into impactful insights?
At Starred, they have witnessed firsthand how companies that measure the experiences of their candidates gain a deeper understanding of their candidates and their entire recruitment process by getting the insights they need.
Just measuring Candidate Experience shouldn’t be the end goal, but making sure you track your Candidate Experience most effectively. You efficiently will allow you to unlock the best possible insights into your Candidate Experience in a time and cost-effectively.
Watch this webinar on demand to learn how to best unlock your Candidate Experience insights, become data-driven, and make sure you’re in the best position to drive Candidate Experience excellence.
By the end of the session, you will know how to measure your Candidate Experience the right way. This methodology is used by the likes of Coca-Cola, Deloitte, Diageo, Dropbox, and Twilio. Following our methodology, some of these companies have seen their Candidate Experience scores soar by up to 25% in the first 4 months.
During the session, they will walk you through the process of:
- Identifying key touchpoints of your candidate journey you should measure and why
- Map the best surveys to these stages. We’ll tell you what questions to include, like cNPS and other relevant questions so you get end-to-end insights into your entire candidate journey
- How to analyze the data, figure out the drivers behind the NPS, and understand what you need to improve
- How to benchmark yourself against your peers to understand what you should be aiming to achieve
- How to identify the right actions and real-life examples
They’ll explain best practices with real examples from Elastic, Twilio, Gorillas, and Wolt. Our approach has revealed the black box of candidates' beliefs and thoughts.