Join the Qualtrics team of Experience Management (XM) Scientists for a deep-dive into the surprising findings of our 2021 Global Employee Experience Trends, a study of 11K+ workers. Learn how employee expectations have changed and hear practical guidance from top HR teams to help drive your people strategy in 2022 and beyond.
The employee experience trends you'll learn from this webinar:
- Deep dive into the key trends that will impact your people strategy in 2021
- How employee experience is measured, via a Composite Engagement Score which includes: Sentiment, Intent to Stay, Work Involvement, Discretionary effort, Commitment to the Orgnization
- Case studies from leading organizations on the forefront of employee experience
- Global drivers of employee experience and engagement
- Lindsay Johnson, Ph.D., Principal Consultant - Employee Experience, Qualtrics. Dr. Lindsay is a Principal Consultant for Employee Experience at Qualtrics, supporting clients in designing and scaling Employee Experience programs. She has diverse expertise in the specific areas of assessment and selection including test development and validation, job analysis, competency models, employee surveys, and diversity and inclusion.
- Benjamin Granger, Ph.D., Principal Consultant - Employee Experience, Qualtrics. Dr. Benjamin Granger is an XM Catalyst at Qualtrics. He has over a decade of experience building EX measurement and management programs across the globe and leads research initiatives within the Qualtrics XM Institute.
Watch the Employee Experience webinar now:
Highlights from the Webinar:
More HR and Employee Experience Content Like This
2020 Global Workforce Resilience Report by Qualtrics (PDF): learn the 5 elements employees need to feel engaged, How to increase employees’ feeling of safety, and Top ways to empower people managers.
2020 Workplace Resilience Study by ADP (PDF): discover the full research report on resiliency, which is defined as the "capacity to persevere through or recover from setbacks."